We always see plastic wrap in the kitchen, thinking that its use is limited only to wrapping leftover food. You probably don’t know that you can use it for not just one but twenty ways more!
Read on to find twenty surprising uses of plastic that you probably did not know about.
1. Stops bottled toiletries from spilling
2. Keeps bananas fresher for longer
3. Makes all drinks “to-go”
4. Helps flowers in staying fresh
5. Protects furniture and fixtures from paint
6. Keeps paint rollers from drying out
7. De-corks wine
8. Keeps your refrigerator shelves clean
9. Keeps the top of your fridge clean
10. Traps fruit flies
11. Frottage your walls
12. Keeps your lettuce fresh
13. Used for storing cutlery
14. Makes moving easier
15. Protects your phone
16. Treats a hangnail
17. Fix broken make-up
18. Makes ointment more effective
19. Protects clothes
20. Protects your keyboard
You see, plastic wrap can do more than just keeping your leftover food fresh. It is absolutely useful in ways that most likely surprised you. Now that you know how useful plastic wrap can be, we believe you’ll never look at this kitchen item the same way again.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page