Fortunately, you do have some options when trying to meal plan throughout the week. One of these is to cook meals that take 20 minutes or less to make. This allows you to have delicious and healthy meals while spending a fraction of the time making them.
Many of these meals are made using healthy ingredients that not only taste great, but are good for you too. Here are some great meal ideas that take 20 minutes or less to make.
1) Low Carb Turkey and Pepper Dish
Add in Italian seasoning, pepper, vinegar, and tomatoes, and bring to a simmer. Finally, add the turkey to the skillet, allowing the whole mixture to simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
2) Taco Tomatoes
3) Goat Cheese Mac and Cheese
4) Zucchini Noodle Salad
5) Zesty Salmon Cakes
6) Honey-Glazed Salmon with Garlic
7) Kale and Fried Rice with Roasted Cashews
8) Cobb Salad
9) Chicken Piccata
Simmer the cooked chicken breasts in the caper sauce before setting aside once again. When finished place a chicken breast atop a bed of spaghetti and spoon the caper sauce on top.
10) Fettuccine Alfredo
11) Roasted Brussels Sprouts Flatbread and Steak Topped with Goat Cheese
12) Scampi Dish
13) Creamy Ravioli with Pesto Sauce and Sausage
14) Mediterranean Rib Eye
15) Chinese Noodle Soup
16) Tuna Salad with White Beans
17) Rib eye Steak with Garlic Mushrooms
18) Ranch Noodles with Broccoli and Ham
19) Risotto and Rice
20) Chili-Rubbed Salmon
21) Classic Greek Salad
22) Tuscan Pasta Topped with Tomato-Basil Cream
23) Pasta e Fagioli
24) Beef Fajitas Topped with Pico de Gallo
25) Pork Chops
26) Noodles with Snow Peas, Cabbage, and Shrimp
27) Lemon baked Tilapia with Garlic
28) Pork Chops Topped with Herb-Mustard Butter
29) Cacio e Pepe
30) Pan-Seared Trout Topped with Italian-Style Salsa
If you like this article, please SHARE it with your friends and family.