Who said that school can’t be fun? Especially when the students seem to have a great relationship with their teachers. After all, they do spend awfully a lot of time together every day. What is better than a teacher who is understanding and willing to approach his/her students and even joke around with them?
Here you will find 58 examples of teachers that break free from the stereotypical “stuffy” image of the school teacher and choose to make their daily lessons entertaining and fun!
1) This is the story of a student who always draws a cat on the board, every single day. When that student was sick one day, the teacher decided to step in.
2) This professor clearly isn’t a fan of laser pointers, but this DIY-solution with a fish rod and foam hand is so much better.
3) This professor is definitely dedicated to his new nickname after a student inadvertently called him ‘professor what’s his nuts’.
4) This physics teacher makes an excellent analogy.
5) These teachers had a bit of fun with all of the empty boxes of the new computers in class.
6) When Shakespearian insults are actually a part of the curriculum, students tend to enjoy English a lot more.
7) This math teacher is clearly a true ‘bro’, and probably the coolest person around that teaches algebra.
8) Capital letters matter, and this teacher decided to get geeky to make his point.
9) We’re keeping it geeky over here, with a great ‘deep though of the day’ about Bluetooth.
10) If this doesn’t look like some Harry Potter-like stuff, we don’t know what does. In reality, it’s just the professor exploding a hydrogen balloon.
11) Professors can dress up for Halloween too!
12) This IT-teacher decided to show his students just how big hard drives used to be back in the sixties… This platter holds a whopping 10 megabytes.
13) Twenty years ago, this teacher nailed a phone to the wall because a student used it in class. It’s still there today!
14) This professor decided to dress up like some kind of wookie – for absolutely no reason at all.
15) Yearbook photos are never boring with this teacher, because she picks out a cool new costume every year!
16) Talk about being dedicated to a prank! Colleagues of a teacher who was very fond of his chair, decided to ‘borrow’ it every single weekend and take it to some crazy and amazing spots.
17) Just a regular picture of a teacher? Think again, it’s a picture of himself in his office so it looks like he’s always there.
18) This is a funny slide that this history teacher uses to tell more about Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space.
19) At this high school, they made a special “meme day” for homecoming week. One of the science teachers was more than happy to join in on the fun.
20) Pop culture references are always funny, especially when you’re talking about zombie viruses in an immunology class.
21) These students thought that they had a brilliant April Fools joke, but they certainly didn’t expect this teacher to play along!
22) Professors definitely have their fair share of favorite and funny t-shirts too.
23) That’s one clever way to check attendance!
24) This sign was seen in the office of a biology professor. You can’t say it’s not fitting!
25) This teacher was born with only three fingers on one hand, and decided to have a little bit of fun at the museum.
26) We’re guessing nobody heard any Avengers spoilers in that classroom.
27) Every single day, this teacher spends the first few minutes drawing a ‘picture of the day’. That way, the students have something to look forward to!
28) This teacher made a bet that he would dress up as Batman if the test result average was above 80%. Looks like he lost!
29) Newton’s third law of motion deserves a real-life demonstration with a skateboard and a fire extinguisher. Who said physics weren’t fun?
30) When you lose your laser pointer, you just have to use the dark side of the force.
31) These students will never forget the difference between a theorem and a proof again.
32) This professor has been reading his ‘amazing’ reviews in front of the class.
33) When the teacher couldn’t be there in person for a test, he asked the substitute teacher to display this on the large screen. Always watching!
34) According to the professor, he spent no less than two hours matching his tie with the powerpoint presentation.
35) Talk about an amazing costume! You’ll recognize Van Gogh, and it’s an art teacher, of course.
36) When it’s time for experiments, this professor always wears a wizard cape and a hat.
37) The only threats that actually work, is spoiling Avengers: Endgame in class.
38) Rest in peace, poor Pluto. When the decision to remove Pluto from the official list of planets in our solar system was made official, this science teacher immediately hung this note up.
39) There’s only one situation where you can ask this question and not make it sound weird, in class of course!