Let’s face it … no matter how much you love doing your makeup, the idea of sitting in front of your mirror for an hour may feel like too much. Luckily, some amazing beauty hacks can make this drawn-out process much easier. These hacks can help simplify your daily skincare and makeup ritual, saving you valuable time in the process.
Check out these 75 beauty hacks that work like a charm if you don’t want to spend all day in front of the bathroom mirror.
1) Use honey for chapped lips
2) Draw triangles under eyes with concealer
3) Dry hair with a t-shirt instead of a towel
4) Polish shoes with coffee
5) Make a DIY makeup brush holder with coffee beans
6) Use nail file to remove scuffs in shoes
7) Use a comb to get fuzz out of sweaters
8) Reduce puffiness with green tea bags
9) Beer for hair health
10) Use apple cider vinegar as a toner
11) Apply bronzer in ‘3’ shape to contour face
12) Use pigtails to create the perfect low bun
13) Sleep on two pillows to prevent puffiness
14) Keep shoes fresh
15) Use tap water to protect hair while swimming
16) Blot out oil with a toilet seat cover
17) Use baby powder on greasy roots
18) Wash makeup brushes with gentle face wash
19) Missing pore strips?
20) Soothe irritated skin with black tea and vinegar
21) Use a hair dryer on eyelash curler
22) Add cornstarch to glossy nail polish
23) Ran out of lip gloss?
24) Free face blotter
25) Use spoon to create perfect winged eyeliner
26) Use eyeliner to create a quick smokey eye
27) Make your eyes pop with white eyeliner
28) Whiten your teeth with banana peels
29) Out of gel liner
30) Use a sock to create the perfect hair bun
31) Use peppermint moisturizer as an overnight foot treatment
32) Keep eye lotion in fridge to fight puffy eyes
33) Makeshift color corrector
34) Last-minute blemish remover
35) Put Vaseline on pulse points to make perfume last longer
36) Spritz perfume strategically to make it last all day
37) Use eye contact solution to make mascara last longer
38) Hydrate Mascara
However, make sure to remember that all makeup, and especially mascara, has an expiration date and if your tubes are getting dry after months of owning that’s a sign you should retire the bottle and buy a new fresh one. Trust me, your eyes will thank you.