These DIY Ice Bowls are guaranteed to impress your friends and family. They’re a beautiful way to serve ice cream at a wedding, birthday, party or shower. Make sure to boil the water before freezing so that you get crystal clear ice.
- Water (filtered or boiled)
- Decorations for inside bowl (fruit, herbs, etc.)
- 1 large and 1 small bowl
- Place your small bowl inside your large bowl and fill the small bowl with rocks.
- Place your choice of decorations between bowls (we used blueberries and strawberries).
- Fill with water to just below the rim of the bowl.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.